Monday, August 13, 2012

Fabulous fans

The Games are over, sniff sniff! That's all folks, I hope you had fun reading this. (Both of you.) The topic I saved for last is probably my favourite part of every Olympics. Colourful, creative, passionate, loud, friendly - the supporters! Here's my (very subjective) top 20:

20. Speechlessness


19. Local patriotism


18. Borat Bros

 

17. Azerbaijan all over me


16. The Onion fans


15. Underwater handball team


14. Verolandia


13. What are they sinking about?


12. All Browns


11. Newest Ikea ad



10. Scotland down under?


9. The prophet


8. Lovely local


7. Fidelmania


6. Pálinka power


5. Two sushi addicts


4. Op de Koningin


Bronze: allez sacrebleu!



Silver: ring my beeeeeeell, ring my bell!


Gold: walk like an Egiptian a Thailander!

No comments:

Post a Comment