Saturday, August 4, 2012

Brisk badminton

Sometimes I like watching people play badminton at work. But what I saw here seemed like a different sport altogether! Eight acrobats going full-steam for minutes without a single mistake, jumping and running as if they belonged to a different species, constantly alternating between playing defence through their own legs and jumping out of the gym to spike ferociously. If you ask me, BADMINTON stands for Bad-Ass Duracell Magicians Igniting Nifty Thunders Over the Net.


Bobby Moore looking good in purple!


The quintessential cheap seat I'm occupying at all arenas. In the back, Thailand-Malaysia and China-China. (At this point I'd like to point out to the gentleman shouting 'Go China' all the time that he might want to be more specific next time.)


The other two quarter-finals: Korea-Indonesia and Taipei-Denmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment